Restricted Products Policy
- Restricted Products Policy
We restrict the sale of certain products and accessories to certified Government end-users.
Most of the products we sell are Restricted Products only available to official Law Enforcement of Defence employees, or classed as Restricted Equipment under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). ITAR restricted items are not available for purchase online.
Restricted INFORCE products
To purchase our range of Weapon Mountable Lights you will need to;
1. Complete your order via our website checkout process, payment will be processed using PayPal.
2. Email us within 24hrs using your Government email address, a) showing sufficient Agency/Dept information, b) noting your order number
3. We will respond to your email within the same business day. We cannot conduct verification via telephone.
Please note we will not process or dispatch online orders until suitable verification has been provided.
If we do not receive suitable verification within 48hrs of order, we will automatically refund your order.
Important Information on Product Purpose and End-Use within Australia
- We do not support, warrant or promote the use of our products other than for official Government purpose or application
- We reserve the right to request that you provide to us information that will identify you
- We reserve the right to refuse sale or issue a full refund on grounds that we see appropriate
- We will not export products outside of Australia or New Zealand
- A state issued firearms licence regardless of class, is not acceptable order verification for weapon lights
Our procedures and polices are in place to ensure we operate a compliant, accountable and responsible business.