- Company Profile
About 360 Defence
360 Defence is a supplier of innovative, operationally advanced equipment for the professional Military and Law Enforcement end-user.
Based in Perth and 100% Australian owned, 360 Defence was established in 2012 with the goal of bringing to market a small suite of unique and innovative products, whilst establishing long-term value added relationships with our client base.
Early in 2012, 360 exclusively introduced the brand INFORCE into the Australian market, a pioneering US based OEM specialising in innovative, ergonomic handheld and weapon mounted illumination systems, purely designed for military and law enforcement application.
360 had envisioned the INFORCE products were an ideal solution to the modernisation of end-user’s tactical illumination systems for both Defence and Law Enforcement agencies.
The INFORCE products were promptly adopted by tier 1 Special Operations Groups in Australia. Subsequently, INFORCE is now the standard issue Visual Illumination Device for the Australian Defence Force’s new EF88 service rifle.
- Focus on innovative, operationally advanced products
- Build long-term relationships with our OEM’s and Clients
- Provide timely, efficient and reliable procurement and support
- Listen, Adapt and Evolve to end-user requirements
To supply innovative, operationally advanced equipment for the professional end-user.
- Our products are purpose-designed to enhance operational capability
- Customer Service - We act with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Efficiency - We provide sole source/exclusive importer direct products
- We are a Recognised Supplier to the Department of Defence and Police agencies