- Company Profile
About 360 Defence
360 Defence is a supplier of innovative, operationally advanced equipment for the professional Military and Law Enforcement end-user.
Based in Perth and 100% Australian owned, 360 Defence was established in 2012 with the goal of bringing to market a small suite of unique and innovative products, whilst establishing long-term value added relationships with our client base. We have quickly become a trusted name amongst our end-user groups. The majority of our products are developed for Defence and Law Enforcement professionals and are not available to the general public.
In 2012, 360 exclusively introduced the brand INFORCE into the Australian market, a pioneering US based OEM specialising in innovative, ergonomic handheld and weapon mounted illumination systems, purely designed for military and law enforcement application.
360 had envisioned INFORCE products were the ideal solution to the modernisation of Australian end-user’s tactical illumination systems for both Defence and Law Enforcement agencies.
INFORCE products were promptly adopted by tier 1 Special Forces Groups in Australia. Subsequently, INFORCE is now the standard issue Visual Illumination Device for the Australian Defence Force’s new EF88 service rifle, along with numerous State and Federal Police Tactical Groups.
We continue to evaluate, source and supply innovative products with a focus on personal protective equipment and enhancements in CT capability.
- Focus on innovative, operationally advanced products
- Build long-term relationships with our OEMs and Clients
- Provide timely, efficient and reliable procurement and support
- Listen, Adapt and Evolve to end-user requirements
To supply innovative, operationally advanced equipment for the professional Government end-user.
- Our products are purpose-designed to enhance operational capability
- Customer Service - We act with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Efficiency & Value - We provide a sole source/exclusive importer direct supply chain
- We are a Recognised Supplier to the Department of Defence and Police agencies